More Than A Policy
With The Psychiatrists' Program, you have more than a policy; you have the support of a full service medical professional liability insurance program.
Our in-house staff of risk managers, claims examiners, and underwriters know the unique challenges psychiatrists face and can help you protect your practice.
Learn more about our premium discounts*, which include:
- Early Career Psychiatrists
- Part-time Practitioners
- Residents or Fellows
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Risk Management Education
- Psychoanalysis as Majority of Practice
- American Psychiatric Association Membership Credit
- Features and Benefits: Individual Coverage
- Features and Benefits: Group Coverage
- Premium Frequently Asked Questions
Apply to The Program!
Need a quote?
- Complete our online form to receive a premium quotation.
- Or, call (800) 245-3333, ext. 389
Apply today! Download an application.
Type your responses directly on the application, print and submit, or call (800) 245-3333, ext. 389 to apply over the phone.
Submissions may be sent via:
1401 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209
After receipt of your application, you can expect to receive a confirmation email followed by direct contact from a representative to complete the process.
- Individual Coverage Application(.pdf)
- Group Coverage Application(.pdf)
- Business Associates Agreement (.pdf)
If your state is not listed, an addendum is not required.
- Alaska (.pdf)
- Maryland (.pdf)
- Maine (.pdf)
- Minnesota (.pdf)
- New Hampshire (.pdf)
- Nevada (.pdf)
- Oklahoma (.pdf)
- Tennessee (.pdf)
- Utah (.pdf)
About Our Coverage
People are talking! Hear what your colleagues are saying about The Program and PRMS staff.Read Testimonials.
- Risk Management Consultation Service
The RMCS provides toll-free access to risk management guidance.Learn About RMCS
- Consent to Settle
Learn what Consent to Settle means to your professional liability insurance coverage.Learn About Consent to Settle